Saturday, January 16, 2010

has been 16 days..
mayb we r in the same class..
moral studies also in the same class..
i reali hope tat v stil can b fren like b4..
it seems something blocking us..
mayb there's so much happen between us..
i just can pay full attention in my studies just to forget u for a while..
during the moment b4 i sleep..i also cant sleep..all my mind not empty at tat moment..
i just can listen to songs to make myself feel better..
today malanie told me something..i am happy to hear tat..
i would think tat u din lie to me b4..i choosed to trust u..
time is the main medicine for me..
i just hope tat i wil not look backward anymore..
my sis told me tat..time wont wait me..time wont pity me even i stop my life at tat sad moment..
finally i awake..i hope tat i can sleep at nite without listening songs..
mayb v all wil be busy on our own studies..i believe time is the most realiable evidence to prove myself to u..
goodluck to myself..

2 comments:

  1. everyone has different problem too
    u muz face everything urself even no ppl tell u how to do n wat to do
    no matter wat has happened to u, the earth will still keep spinning

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am sure that u will be able to overcome the problems...
    give yourself some time, take care....

    ReplyDelete