Wednesday, January 13, 2010

studying law in HELP..
english damn killing me..
stress..just dunno how to survive wif my low level's english..
i think need to put so so many many effort on it..

why everything in my life changed suddenly??
what did i do??am i not good enough??
i keep asking myself those question..
why i just cant be happy all the time??
why all bed things happen on me??
i so stress..feel wanna suicide for several times..
i lost myself..
nothing is important than u..
its real..
time is one of the evidence proving my love to u..
we have no choice..i trust watever u told me..
i hope u wont let me down..
3 years..
i have been single for 13 days..
i hope u wil b the only one i admire n love at the rest of my life..
3 years..i hope tat day wil come soon..

5 comments:

  1. cheer up swan swan..
    i'm always be with u..
    u can find me anytime..
    when u need someone to talk to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..cheer up leh =)
    3 years...gambateh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swan, I very miss u leh...
    Add oil la...when free sms me, u look so busy...
    come out yamcha wif me also...=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 悲哀...
    爱情不是一切
    没有东西是一切

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx..i wil de..
    concentrate in studies first lar..
    love doesnt mean anything

    ReplyDelete