Thursday, January 28, 2010

i have nth to do..
juz dunno y..
i cant control my emotion..
sometimes i wil b crying at the nite..just too hurt or sad i think..
hope that i wil b ok..
meyb time is the best way for me..
just give me sometimes..
my brother keep scolding me..
he said i ad waste so many time..
i also hope that i can forget this painful life forever..
nvm..just give myself some times..
i sure can do it..
i trust myself..
i wanna b strong..i hope that my brother can understand me..
no one treat me better than my brother treat me..
please forgive me..
i know i have no time..
but i also hope that i can concentrate in my studies..
constitution is so hard..i dunno what the lecturer talking about..
criminal law still ok..contract law as well..
legal skill n LMS..i have no comment cos of that stupid lecturer..i dunno y they can become my lecturer since they dun evn know the way to teach us..
haiz..
so stress..

3 comments: