Monday, March 22, 2010

my fren asked me bout u..
i jz smiled n pretend nt to ans her question..
i thought tat i became better after i wrote it out..n even cried..
i told myself early in the morning mz be happy..
when i heard the song "two is better than one"..my heart started to cry silently..
i hope tat my heart wil find another way..
love??
someone told me while u in love dun forget tat u also addicted wif drugs at the same time..
it could make u happy bt it also wil make u suffer..
the happier the more suffer u would be..
i tried to customary my life without u..
y the result stil the same??
i felt suffer when i closed my eyes at the night..
i tried my best to sleep without u in my heart..
i cant even sleep as previous..
u know how i slept after u leave me??
u dun even how suffer am i..
i slept beside my assignment n laptop..
jz too tired..
this is the only way for me to sleep..
can u show me the road??

No comments:

Post a Comment