Tuesday, March 23, 2010

i jz tel myself to ignore u..
today miss kat suddenly mentioned ur name..
asked where is u?
y din attend the recent tutorial?
all of them answered..
i reali hope tat i could tel miss kat tat u dropped the course..
i pretended nt to answer..
continued wif my question..
i hope tat u no longer in my heart..
u r the 1st one who made me felt wat is love..
u made me felt happy..
BUT
u also the one who made me sad..
u told me wat is grief..
i cried..
cant sleep at nite..
jz thinking of how 2 save our relationship..
how 2 make me n u felt better..
NOW
i jz remembered how cruel r u..
i remembered..
"can i sit beside u during class later?"
"cant..."(wif tat cruel eyes)
i would never forget how u treat me..
u should the one who awarded "the best liar"..


i told myself nt to give u neither chances to hurt me n made me grief..
thx 4 giving me the "unforgetful" experiences..
i wil remind myself..


true love?
i jz hope u dun come into my heart n make me sad again..
i so scared of love..
being single is the better life for me..


money wil be the merely love for me..
even no true love...
cos i jz dunwan to be hurted again..
i so scare of love..


is so suffer..
although i became better..
i jz hope tat i wont gt injury of love in my future..

4 comments:

  1. let the time pass..
    u will b ok..
    b optimistic..
    u not only get hurt..
    u oso learn many thgs n get new experience..
    b4 i oso can recover..
    u oso can..
    if u still very suffer u can find me..
    my hp no hvt change..
    concern on ur study n get fun wif ur fren ..
    u will b better..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx 4 ur concern..i wil b ok de..

    ReplyDelete
  3. still got a lot gentleman in the world la..dun ban all the man 1st..

    ReplyDelete