Sunday, March 21, 2010

y i still cant forget u??
can u tel me how u forget me to reduce my pain??
is reali pain deep in my heart..
i choosed to ignore everything bout u..
i forced myself nt to sms u or even go ur facebook n hav a look..
i even nt dare to ask ppl around me bout u..
i jz knew some updated news bout u from them..
i reali hope tat u wil tel me ur recent life voluntary cos i stil care bout u..
even we cant be together..
bt i stil hope tat we can make friend like the previous period..
things changed since we choose to leave each other..
i wil miss tat time we be together..
i thought my heart nt tat pain..
i thought tat i wont cry when i recall u..
my mind cant stop thinking bout u when i am alone..
i know tat we cant even meet in the future..
i reali hope tat u can bring along the memory between u n me go far away..
i noe its nt easy to recover..
hope tat my heart wont be tat pain..
cry??
i know it doesnt make sense..

No comments:

Post a Comment